Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gym was decent last night

We hit the gym last night and I did a full hour on cardio...felt good but exhausted my legs...lol...half hour on elliptical and half hour on treadmill...burned bout 600 calories...I was satisfied...we'll go back tomorrow most likely and I'll get some cardio plus weights in...least that's the plan.

Tonight I'm going home, getting some mowing done and then gonna cool down and relax in the pool...maybe play some volleyball...anyone want in? I just need to veg but be productive...lol FML sometimes, ya know. But hey...least stuff is getting done and I keep moving. Long as I don't have huge bowls of ice cream each night and watch the rest of my diet...weight should start coming off again...oh I have to back down on chippies too...hmmm...means I have to cut down on something else too...oh well...need to anyways.

So that's my day in a nut shell...eating a yummy fit bar right now...hungry and out of other snacks...and stuck at work till 5...Will report again after we hit the gym again...least I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment