Monday, August 10, 2009

Good thing I let gym slide

It was a really good thing this weekend that I let the gym slide on Wednesday and Thursday...I evidently needed to save up my energy for moving my best friend in Houston...that and my migraine was only getting worse at the gym. But yeah...did a LOT of walking and heavy lifting and moving and rearranging and unpacking of wet boxes of books and DVD's and CD's and and and and and...UGH! OK...so I had a Migraine that came and went...I was lucky that when the time came and I was in a major rush to get stuff outta wet boxes yesterday I was able to get it done cos my medication finally helped alleviate the pain...But anyways...we got all their stuff in a apt now...wish I could help with the organization and such...but that's too far of a drive to do that...oh well...I'm sore as Hell today and taking the day off the gym...we're hitting it again tomorrow.

Was bad at lunch but it felt so good...mmm Stover Boys! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment