Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CD90 - Well looky there...

Well, I've been chomping at the bit to do this blog for...I don't know...7 weeks now...but I've held off and held off...mostly we wanted to make sure we got through the 1st trimester, then Mike got sick and then I got sick and then we had the horrible week last week where I had to put down my baby Flash...had him since he was just a wee little thing...but I digress...

We are PREGNANT! Just bout to 13 weeks...Wednesday is our Happy Bun-Bun (Chinese year of the bunny and all) days...that's when we turn a week older. We are still too early on to know what we got working in there but we have our individual suspicions. Here is a pic in case you wanna see...or can even make out the little alien in there...
But YAY! I can finally announce it to the world since we feel reasonably safe at this point. Who knows what life will throw our way...but we are happy and excited and nauseous and hormonal and moody and all that good stuff.

Here is the first good pic we got of the little Bun-Bun taken back right around week 11...
I seem to like this shot best cos it's front on and it's waving...lol...We are set to be due towards the end of August...so yay for the horrible hot summer that I'm about to think is pure Hell...but I'll enjoy every moment I think...I hope...lol

So there we go...finally can include all the FaceBook friends and family into the circle that know. I'm sure it'll make all my crazy status updates make more sense now. :) Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH YEAH YEAH... I'm Sooooooooooooo HAPPY for you both!
    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete