Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CD7 - Distractions

I love distractions...it's my birthday month. Going to work that for all I can. Getting the carport redone as we speak. Mike is laboring away all week on that project. yes I know I'm not doing it all myself, or really much at all of it. But it's a good home improvement thing we've been wanting to do and I'm supervising...from afar and from near to make sure it gets done in time for this weekend when we have our party. Who's coming? I'm not really even sure anymore. I don't think I care...I just need a night to relax, let loose and have fun.

It's on my mind quite a bit that I got pregnant last June...who's to say it can't happen again. Maybe the distraction of our birthdays lets me relax enough to actually allow it to happen. Maybe it was a fluke...who knows. Only time and patience will tell...cos I have so much of both of those...ugh.

OK....that's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Day of Audrey!!!!
    (In July there are the 21 days of Terri - it is the best.)
    Hope the first day of you is awesome and you have a nice relaxing evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you! I take the whole month cos I can...I have to share it with my hubby, one of my nieces, a couple of cousins and an uncle or two...but damnit...it's my month...even have my besty bout to have a little girl and she was rude enough to wait until June...I doubt I can get her to hold out till July...grumble grumble...lol

    ReplyDelete