Thursday, June 10, 2010

CD16 - Well Ethel Lives...

So this morning I still really have nadda on my ovulation test. Still defeated. A very very faint line. Yes this IS what my brain works overtime on...what my life revolves around. So we go to the Doc this morning...do a scan...and low and behold, Ethel has been working. She kind of was talking to me this morning but it was really a low whisper. But OK...got a 26mm follicle over in Ethel and a 11.5mm lining so far. He had me go do a Estrogen blood test to see what level that was on to see the "quality" of the follicle. I don't know what to do with that...cos evidently my estrogen levels are still low. He doesn't want to do a pop out shot today. Our plan right now is that tomorrow morning I test...if it's negative, I call in, they call into the lab and we do another blood test and go from there. If it's positive, I go straight to the Dr with a sample and do another scan to see where we are and then maybe a shot and all that jazz...I don't know.

Tomorrow I need to ask him what the Hell I need to do to boost my estrogen levels...I'm taking meds to force my ovaries to grow follicles and to release them, sometimes he helps with the shot. I'm taking meds to work on my insulin resistance...can I take another med to boost my estrogen to give me better quality follicles? Damnit...I just want a baby...millions of people do this every day without having to know all this crap...why oh why am I so freaking lucky???

Anyways...nothing I can do for now...will see what the morning brings and go from there. Sorry boss...gonna be late again this week. It's been a crazy week to say the least.

Folks are in town...going to pick them up from their camp ground spot as soon as I get done here at work...I'm thinking OutBack...it's been a LONG time since I've been there. I don't know...ugh...off to finish dealing with crap from this hearing from Hell I had this morning. This student has been a pain in my ass...lol...hopefully I never have to see her again.

I'm out...

No comments:

Post a Comment