Friday, May 21, 2010

CD 26 - Making it through...Seguin this weekend

6 more days of waiting...joy...least I'll be mostly too busy this weekend running around to think bout it right? I'm hoping...right now I just dread the mornings. I want to test...but I can't. I mean I can...I just can't keep seeing a negative...So I'm gonna try my best to hold off till at least next week...preferably Wednesday or so at least. We'll see how that goes.

So last night I just had to relax...no pool time...I just vegged and caught up on my stories...and neglected to watch my wrestling...boo hiss...I'll catch up on it on Sunday I guess.

I am freezing in this office...not sure why...it's 75 on the thermostat and I have a sweater on and a heater at my feet cos crazy me wore capris today...ugh...only 90ish outside today...I thought I could get away with them and my little cap sleeves...silly me. Grumble grumble...thinking of getting a blanket for my legs for next week...I won't look weird at all. Nahh...

So Spirit Pig gets to go on a road trip...after we get home, pack, bathe the terrors and Flash, load up and then ROAD TRIP! to Seguin. Going to visit the family, eat, and get quilt quilted...guess I said that already. I guess I don't have much new to report other than I'm frustrated and trying to find distractions and diversions. Of course I'm gonna try to hit the Bath & Body Works in Seguin...love that store...much better than our one in the mall and I need more stress relief stuff...I seem to go through it pretty fast...printing out my coupon just in case since I'm broke...who knows. Wondering if I can fit in some good protein from City Market too...hmmm...I can smell it...I can taste it...I'm always torn when I go home on where to eat...Dragon is my favorite so I'm never torn much but when it comes to BBQ...it's truly hard to beat City Market in Luling...We've recently discovered Dirty's Burgers out on 46 before Clear Springs...ooh...Clear Springs...damnit...I just ate...why am I craving all these places...cos I only get to eat them once every couple of months...There is Bill Miller's too...but then I get tricked into the sweet tea and that's just bad for me...lol...

You know...I wonder why I'm fat..there are too many tasty places to eat back home and I love food...I'm learning to respect food and to appreciate eating them without all the harmful processed parts...scale may be up a bit on Monday but I'm gonna try to be good...emphasis on *try*. Eating more of a primitive/raw diet...but I'm having my egg rolls and sweet sauce...you can't take those away from me. :) Nobody's egg rolls and sauce even comes close to comparing to Dragon...

OK...sufficiently ready to get on the road now...but I have to wait till 5 just to leave here...ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment