Friday, March 13, 2009

Day 12ish

OK...it's Friday. We survived our 3 nights in a row of working out. I think I broke Wade...I think he's lost his drive to push me sometimes. I'm gonna surprise him on Monday.

So last night...we did lower body work out with lots of arm stuff thrown in. I don't know why he bothers telling us we're doing arms or legs cos we always end up doing both with abs thrown in as well. But last night wasn't bad. Couldn't go out cos it was drizzly and cold. Dang! LOL

But things are going good...we're even talking bout using the gym at the hotel in Houston this weekend. That is definitely a first for me. :) The pool too if it's heated in the indoor pool there. We'll see.

So I'm stoked for tonight...2nd row floor seats...hoping to get some GREAT pics and some sweat and no blood on me from the ring...Jeff and HHH....yummy! Can't wait! I've been trying to win front row seats but alas it's not like I'm a winner in anything lately. lol...always runner up. But I'll survived....somehow...2nd row ain't shabby. This weekend will be busy and fun hopefully! Can't wait!

MUAH to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment